Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my new and improved PCA

so i'm having trouble using a physical pca (or an entirely physical one) i should be good at it, i mean, i draw all the time, and i'm supposed to be a visual artist, it should be a no-brainer that i'd just keep a sketchbook and that would work fine, but i'm just not keeping i up as well as i'd like, so it's time to branch out. i'm new-mediating my PCA and creating this online component.

first of all, i type way faster than i write, and i can't forget (or have pepsi spilled on) this component of my pca, so i'll try and log ideas here more often. i still plan on keeping notes, drawings and ideas in my physical pca, but i guess part of finding a creative solution to making this work is not putting all of my creative eggs in once basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment